By: David Johnson
This week team China took gold in both the men’s and women’s Olympic team competitios, we saw how table tennis players are “doping,” and checked out some videos about the history of the sport and technique. Thank you for checking out my posts this week. We’ll have more great new stuff for you next week.
- If you don’t follow us on facebook and twitter, you were late to our Google Hurdles contest
- Marty Reisman wrote an article for the Daily Beast about the state of American table tennis
- US Olympian Timothy Wang provided some training tips to help keep you in table tennis shape
- We took a look at how Olympian cheat
- China won all of the Olympic table tennis. Literally all of it.
- So we explored the history of table tennis in China
- And ended the week with some techniques that can help you up your game
Editor’s note: Thanks to David for writing this week, we hope you guys enjoyed it.
Have a great weekend and thank you for supporting Table Tennis Nation.