Hey everyone! This past week has been rife with table tennis news and events, and experiments taken to the edge of space using our favorite type of ball, as well as people like Kurt Angle trying out table tennis. I hope you had as much enjoyment keeping up to date with us here at Table Tennis Nation as I had providing you with these articles. Look forward to Dave next week!
- Find us on facebook and twitter, because your friends will think you’re cool
- Our Olympic-heavy coverage started with the story of Ariel Hsing’s historic near-upset
- We found out what happens when professional wrestlers try to become world class ping pongers
- A new project is sending science projects to space inside ping pong balls
- Google’s Homepage Doodle featured table tennis
- China took gold in Women’s Olympic Singles by defeating a fellow countrywoman…
- And did the same thing in Men’s Singles (this time against a countryman)
- If that wasn’t enough, we looked back at everything that happened in July with the Month that Was
Editor’s Note: Thanks to Justin for all his work this week and keeping us up to date on all the Olympic goings-on. We have Dave coming up next week so get pumped.
Have a great weekend and thank you for supporting Table Tennis Nation.