Congrats to the Miami Heat, Lebron James, Pat Riley, Juwan Howard, Norris Cole’s haircut, et al on winning the NBA Championship last night. Farewell to all the misguided Lebron jokes. Hello misguided Russell Westbrook comments. Also, there’s no way the Heat don’t win again next year. You heard it here first. You know who else won a championship this week? Weekly Recap.
- Follow us on twitter and like us on facebook, because we’re pretty awesome
- Amstel Light brought table tennis to the Taste of Randolph Festival in Chicago
- We found the $7000 ping pong table you never asked for
- The TV show Auction Kings sold a 1996 Olympic table
- Ping pong has the Cleveland Indians in 1st Place in the AL Central
- Christian Laettner’s story about ping pong with the Dream Team at the 92 Olympics is the perfect end to the NBA season
Thanks for supporting Table Tennis Nation, have a great first weekend of summer. Stay cool.