Whoa. It has been quite a week here at Table Tennis Nation, the good news is that tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day and everyone loves St. Patrick’s Day. As always, facebook and twitter (@ttnation) were the quickest ways to keep up with our reports, so make sure you connect with us.
While the Greg Smith story dominated just about everything this week, a lot more happened at TableTennisNation.com and there’s only one place to catch up on all of it. Weekly Recap.
- We broke the Greg Smith story then updated it (1, 2, and 3) and then wrote a HUGE article with all the details including TableTennisNation.com exclusives (it was even called “frighteningly in-depth”)
- Stephen Colbert and the TableTennisNation.com readers gave their opinions about the Greg Smith story
- We looked back at Greg Smith and the importance of integrity in table tennis
- Barack Obama received a ping pong table from British Prime Minister David Cameron
- We celebrated Pi Day, and included the greatest song/music video EVER
- Rumer Willis and Rodrigo Santoro had a table tennis get-together
- Ping pong was one of the many attractions of SXSW
- Susan Sarandon appeared on Good Morning America and played table tennis
Thank you for supporting Table Tennis Nation and thanks for the tips, links, stories and everything else. Keep them coming (send us info at email@example.com, facebook.com/tabletennisnation, or twitter (@ttnation)).