There are literally only two things you’re doing at this moment. Reading TableTennisNation.com or reading TableTennisNation.com while waiting in line for the Hunger Games. We’ll make the rest of this intro a choose your own Weekly Recap adventure.
If you’re waiting in line for the Hunger Games (and odds are, you are):
Think of this Weekly Recap as the nightly images of the tributes in the sky, except no one’s dead. And you’re not being hunted. Or watching 16 year olds die.
In the words of Katniss Everdeen, “Follow Table Tennis Nation of facebook and twitter.”
If you’re NOT waiting in line for the Hunger Games:
What are the Hunger Games? Can you believe Tim Tebow is on the Jets? Did you watch CT in the Challenge this week? As Snooki’s baby will inevitably scream, “Mom, I’m out of liquor and I like being drunk while I check out Table Tennis Nation on facebook and twitter.”
See, you guys are not all that different. Weekly Recap.
- We took a look at the table tennis future for Tim Tebow, then the Jets kind of completely ignored us, which was weird because I thought we were friends
- Marty Reisman played in super slow motion (actually he played at full speed then it was slowed down)
- The Los Angeles Dodgers have added table tennis to the clubhouse
- Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand played ping pong with kids for charity
- Republicans showed their balls in a new college campaign
- Susan Sarandon is making a new movie called “Ping-Pong Summer”
- Miller64 featured table tennis into their new commercial
- Florida used ping pong to determine state senate term lengths