Apparently today is Star Wars Day. “May the fourth be with you.” Get it? Get it? Get it?
- You could win the chance to play Phillies Outfielder Hunter Pence at ping pong while supporting charity
- Country music star Blake Shelton tried his hand at table tennis, it went eh
- Chelsea Handler got drunk and played ping pong
- Law school students lose their minds during finals
- Actor Michael Fassbender loves competing when it comes to ping pong
- April was jam-packed, check out everything that happened in The Month That Was
We’d also like to say rest in peace to Adam Yauch aka MCA of the Beastie Boys who passed away today after battling cancer. When the Beastie Boys were recording their second album, Paul’s Boutique, they filled a giant studio with everything from air hockey and pinball to a couple ping pong tables. The ping pong tables were the biggest distraction they dealt with and the tables almost delayed the album. These are the problems one faces after releasing an album like License to Ill.
In case you were keeping track, this week’s posts included athletes, singers, comedians, students, and actors. That’s a pretty nice mix.
Thanks for supporting Table Tennis Nation. Have a great weekend (enjoy horse racing).